Blood and virus personal protection kits with the added protection of a face shield, N95 mask and hood. Case of 10.
- Each kit contains the following:
- One blood and fluid resistant coverall with taped seams, elastic wrists, thumb loops, zipper closure with taped flap and skid resistant integrated booties
- Two pair of 5 mil Nitrile Exam Gloves (2 sizes)
- Two pair of 8 mil extended cuff Nitrile Exam Gloves (2 sizes)
- One Disposable Apron
- One pair of Overboots
- One N95 mask
- One Face Shield with Protective Drape
- One Protective Hood
- Two Germicidal Wipes
- Kit contents not made with natural rubber latex
- Available in sizes: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
- Assembled in the USA
Remain fully protected when managing a crisis and providing care to those in need and prevent the transmission of infectious agents with Plus Blood & Virus Protection Kits. The breathable coverall material meets ASTM F1670/F1671 standards for blood and viral penetration resistance.
The contents were chosen with special attention to their utility for healthcare workers. For example, the material of the coverall is breathable to be more comfortable while working. Two thicknesses of gloves were chosen, so a heavier glove could be worn as an outer glove. The disposable apron can tear off from your neck for disposal, avoiding the need for having potentially hazardous scissors around to cut the straps.
PPE Return Policy: Due to the hazardous nature of using personal protective equipment, this product is not eligible for return.